- Be Inspired: Another Pep Talk by Kid President
- Sports, Fitness & Recreation: Kidz Bop Dance Along
- Education & Career: Why does helium make your voice higher?
- The Arts: Magical Blooming Water Blossoms
- Character & Leadership: Create a New You
- “Create a New You” Suggested materials: crayons, construction paper, magazines, glue, tape, scissors, and newspapers.
- Directions: Sketch yourself on a sheet of paper. Cut out pictures of your favorite activities, food, pets, or whatever makes you special from magazines and newspaper. Be sure to get your parent’s permission. Glue or tape those pictures to the sketch of yourself. Take a picture of the ‘new you’ and ask your parent to email it to email@example.com