Ladies and gentlemen donned their best attire for an elegant evening of love at a Valentine's Soiree at The Bean Market in Lake City to benefit The Jack & Jill of America Foundation and the Lake City Boys & Girls Club & Youth Technology Center. Attendees enjoyed dinner, dancing, cocktails, and music featuring jazz saxophonist Dante Lewis.
Thank you to all of our Sponsors and Guests who made the Florence Chapter of Jack and Jill of America, Inc.'s Valentine's Soiree a success! A total of $7,000 was donated to the Lake City Boys & Girls Club & Youth Technology Center. Lake City Club Director Stormy Gillens along with Board chair Patricia S. Parr and Board member Carla Angus accepted the donation.
Located at 131 Calhoun St., the Lake City Club offer hours from 2 to 6 p.m. on school days. Beyond the standard mentoring, tutoring, games, STEM activities, and homework help and offers a lending closet of ties and formal shirts. Club Director Stormy Gillens has more than 18 years of experience managing youth development programs, an Associate Degree from Excelsior College, and certification as a Career Development facilitator.
For information, call (843) 374-3749 or visit www.bgcpda.org.
Thank you again to all the wonderful sponsors (below) and attendees!
- PrimeCare of The Lower Pee Dee
- The City of Lake City, South Carolina
- Lambda Theta Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- Butler's Fine Men's Clothing
- CW Counseling and Consulting, LLC
- D’s360 Photo Booth Entertainment
- Economy Carpet Shop
- Genesis Health Care, Inc.
- Gittens Health & Wellness
- Five Star Nissan of Florence
- Nzavi Beauty
- Order of the Eastern Star - Sunbeam Chapter #224
- Pdmpa Providers
- Rosalyn Cares Foundation
- Southern Rustic Soul LLC
- SouthState Bank
- Walmart Florence - North Beltline Drive
- Bell Burial & Concrete, LLC
- Bro. Stomy Gillans 33°
- Signature Event Rentals
- Keleidoscope Travel
- Redmond-Richardson Funeral Home
Friends of Jack & Jill
- Jack Peterson
- Home Loans with MKB
- Noble Kenneth Feagin
- Tia Cooper
For more information about the Florence Chapter of Jack and Jill of America Incorporated, contact Foundation Chair Donya Wallace at email@example.com or (803) 730-7705.